JIGOKU NO HANKOU
(Hell's Rebellion)

By: Kritiker


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Disclaimer: Angel Sanctuary is the wonderful creation of Yuki Kaori
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 2: The Ones In Sky

* * * * *

"Oi, Kira! What the hell was that back there?" the dark haired young man asked him.

"Nanda?" sly amusement gleamed in his dark amber eyes.

"Don't 'nanda' me. Where the hell did that attitude come from? She had a katana trained on Hideki there and you just stand there take hold of the blade like an asshole -wait- even an asshole would've run from that crazy babe, and spit out 'sorry? " The guy said incredulously.

"Nothing. I was just playing around back there," he confessed. "What? You seriously thought she'd stab me?" He continued in exasperation at the expressions of disbelief on their faces.

"Yeah well, whatever. Anyway, how come you just let them go -and- I'm not even gonna start on that new attitude of yours back there," he asked his friend.

"Kenji, the ladies- well- she wasn't in the mood. Anyway, she might be more accommodating tomorrow," Kira explained.

"Yeah right, you don't even know where she lives. Doubt we'll see her again," Asato retorted walking away.

He looked back at where he had met her. His eyes sharp expressionless.


"We'll meet again," cold finality laced his promise.

---------------------------------------


"Arakune!"

"What now? Damn these... the package said no tears!" S/he complained trying to get the pantyhose of her.

"Leave it, we got something more important. What do you know about 'Parousia'?"

Arakune stopped with her struggling upon hearing the word. "Where did you hear that from?" she asked serious.

"It doesn't matter where, tell me what does it mean by 'the second coming'?" she stared deep into her sibling's unblinking gaze.

Sighing she dragged a hand through her hair and sat. "Parousia. He will return to us for the final judgement'. The first coming; the Messiah- Setsuna freed heaven from God's clutches, forcing us to join in their rebellion. With Lucifer's disappearance, there is no one to control hell. With God gone, they're wanting their due and revenge. Hell's Rebellion is at hand. It will be as it was during the battle with Setsuna but worse. It isn't just heaven and hell now. Assiah will be in the middle of this as well. Thus the second coming for the final judgement, the last and final battle."

"But-but I thought everything would be all right, at least better after Setsuna..." she trailed unable to believe the full extent of its seriousness.

"Setsuna was able to give a semblance of peace, with him freeing heaven," Arakune sighed again.

"Well, we made it with Setsuna, we can definitely do it again. And this time with Alexiel-sama,!" she exclaimed, determination gleaming in her icy blue orbs.

"Saa, iku!"

---------------------------------------
--Tengoku--
A light shone, calling him, beckoning him from within the darkness. The tiny light grew bigger, brighter encompassing the nothingness around him. Suddenly it blazed, so sharp, so intense as though it burned right into his eyes. Yet as sudden as the blaze it was gone, only to leave a misty glow.
Heavy lids slowly opened, hesitant as it adjusted to the brightness of the room. The foginess cleared from his vision and left him looking at a ceiling. A feeling of heaviness washed upon his being. Carefully he slid both arms behind and slowly pulled his tired body only to encounter a barrier. Surprised he brought his hand up and felt the glass surrounding him. Confused, his eyes travelled around while he felt behind him. Suddenly, the glass barrier slid and cold air came rushing to fill his lungs. Gasping, he remained immobile, trying to adjust his breathing.
Bare feet touched icy cold tiles. Slowly he stood and swayed a little. He balanced hinself upon the thing he'd lain on and heisitantly started to walk. A door came into view; lifting his right arm he pressed at the small pannel beside it. The door slide open and he paused slightly when it immediately closed behind him.
A sound down the hallway caught his attention. Slowly but steadily he made his way, passing a few closed rooms in his journey. Finally it lead down to twins doors, the sound muffled by its thickness. They slid open as he pressed another pannel, revealing a familiar sight.
He approached the heavyset office table and saw that nothing was much different except for the vase of freesias a pile of documents. A female voice drew his attention away from the desk and onto the open room to his right.
"Damn, these tight long skirts always get in the way when I do this."
That voice, so familiar. It had called his name many times before. He stood below the archway, his hands resting both sides of the opening. His vision was suddenly filled with long, slim legs encased in a mid-calf, fitting skirt. For the first time, his eyes blazed with interest.
Eyes travelled along the slim length of her legs, up to sweetly curved hips, sliding up to a small waist and higher up onto straining female flesh against the tight fit of her blouse.
"You really should exchange those long skirts for mid-thigh ones."
She gasped and immediatley turned at the sound of his husky voice. Shocked surprise caused her to loose footing and suddenly she was falling. Strong arms broke her fall, catching her soft form into his hard embrace.
"R-Raphael-sama..."


-------------------------------------------------------
NOTES:
1. Saa, iku! -Well then, let's go

O-kay people writing this isn't easy. I come from a Catholic family, my relatives are very into the religion. If my great-aunt were to see what I'm writing much less know that I'm actually reading stuff as such, well I'd be dead. Like they usually said: "You'll burn in purgatory if you do that!". 13 years of it isn't easy to kinda forget. (Jeez, the trauma). So I apologize for the crappy stuff on Parousia. I cannot go into much detail about it. Plus, I'll actually be making up the stuff since AS is a rebellion against God...well sorta. *_* gomen
Again, I'm sorry if it's short, I'm kinda busy with another project involving Tokyo Crazy Paradise by Nakamura Yoshiki. I'm also eager to write more on Kira/Lucifer and Alexiel so my attention is elsewhere. Though to make my life hell, Daimaru in Melbourne (where I get all my tankoubons) is closing down. WAHHHH!!! I won't be able to order my HTY manga and tankoubons anymore. Plus the salesladies are all so nice, so kind...Michiyo-san, Kasumi-san and Kana-san are gonna be out of work WAHHHH!!! Yes I am in major shit now that I have to order as much manga as I can and try to find another store who sell these.
Anyway, enough babbling. If you would like to be informed when updates or a new chapter is done, e-mail me and I'll get back to you.

Auteur: Kritiker
E-mail: messiah20xx@lycos.com
Url: http://pride.jahannam.net/